The Baby Lifeline National Maternity Safety Conference
January 22, 2020 8:00 am
January 22, 2020 6:00 pm
Aims of the Conference
- Presenting latest findings from national maternity work; including the Each Baby Counts project and HSIB’s maternity work.
- Sharing insights from leading national experts; covering CTG interpretation, culture and quality improvement approaches and learning from adverse events whilst supporting staff and families.
- Sharing real examples of maternity safety improvement and learning.
- Hear directly from the leaders of national maternity transformation work.
- Providing an opportunity for professionals working in the area of maternity safety to network and share learning.
This conference is relevant for:
- Obstetric Anaesthetists
- Maternity Safety Champions / Risk Managers
- Other front-line staff
- NHS managers
- Those with policy roles relating to maternity safety
- Clinical Legal Professionals
- Users of maternity services
- Patients/families with an interest in maternity safety
For more information and to book click here.
You may also like…
Obstetric and Intrapartum Emergencies
The Handbook of CTG Interpretation – Edwin Chandraharan